An overgrowth group of microscopic fungi causes the candida syndrome - an infection caused by the overgrowth of a fungus scientifically identified as Candida. The most common species of candida that could normally be found in our body is called Candida Albicans. This infection is named candidiasis, but it is commonly referred to as yeast infection.
Candidiasis can grow in various parts of the body. Genital candida would include excreting something white or grayish that would give you an impression of cottage cheese. Oral thrush would grant gaining your mouth area sensitive creamy white lesions. Treating yeast infections are not that hard to do. There are actually various effective solutions for your everyday candida problems. Here are some of the most common, natural and effective products used in treating yeast infections:
- Vinegar mixed with water is commonly used in treating yeast infection. Just apply to the infected area.
- Unsweetened yogurt is armed with good bacteria which is capable of stopping the growth of the fungus.
- Organic Coconut Oil is not only remedy in yeast infections but is also used as a treatment in other known ailments. It is proven effective and efficient in getting rid of external and internal infections. Coconut oil causes the fungal cell's plasma and nucleus to boom out and thus subjecting it to elimination.
- Diluted Tea tree oil is proven effective when used against oral and vaginal thrush because of the substance terpinen-- 4 -ol
- Boric Acid Suppositories or Borax which could be available in some pharmacies is a chemical compound that has natural antifungal properties that could kill the candida.
- Probiotics for yeast is armed with good bacteria that has the capability to directly exterminate the cadidiasis.
- Hydrogen Peroxide eliminates yeast. Mix a teaspoon of it with a cup of water and spray it at least once a day to the infected area.
- Garlic has been used for treating yeast infections since ancient times. Just consume directly to cure the fungus.
If you are infected, taking foods that contain sugar and wheat could worsen your condition. Do not include foods with caffeine, animal fats, margarine, sugar, alcohol and junk food. You are on the other hand, advised to replace this diet with vegetables, protein-rich foods, fruits, lots of water, whole grains and flax seed oil. To prevent yourself from acquiring this yeast infection, Have your partner checked for any abnormal signs of fungal growth before having sex. Regular intake of cranberry juice could also decrease your chances of getting infected and of course, a good hygiene is also essential. Take a bath regularly and brush your teeth at least twice a day. Wear cotton underwear and prevent yourself from having any sexual activities if you are under treatment. Avoid using Bath and deodorant soaps, feminine hygiene sprays, bubble baths and also antibiotics such as amoxicillin, bactrim, septra and keflex.